2017 Movie Series: Join us for a faith inspired movie once a month in 2017. flyer
Movies are shown on Mondays at 9:45 am &Wednesdays at 7:15pm in the theatre:
- Monday, May 8 at 9:45am and Wednesday, May 17 at7:15 pm - The Red Tent
- starring Debra Winger, Iain Glen, Minnie Driver.
- 2014 PG, The movie was adapted from Diamant's novel by Elizabeth Chandler and Anne Meredith and directed by Roger Young. "The Red Tent" tells the stories of Jacob and Esau and Joseph as well as twelve tribes of Israel through the eyes of Jacob’s only daughter, Dinah
- Wednesday, June 7 at 7:15 pm and Monday June 12 at 9:45 am - Courageous
- 2012 PG-13 starring Alex Kendrick (Actor, Director).
- Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, they are confident and focused, standing up to the worst the streets can offer. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge they’re ill prepared to tackle: fatherhood. When tragedy strikes home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. This is aheartfelt, action-packed story. Protecting the streets is second nature to these law enforcement officers. Raising their children in a God-honoring way. That takes courage.
- Wednesday, July 12 at 7:15 pm and Monday, July 24 at 9:45 am - Miracles from Heaven
- 2016 PG starring Jennifer Garner and Kylie Rogers. Directed by Patricia Riggen.
- The movie is based on the incredible true story of the Beam family. When Christy (Jennifer Garner) discovers her 10-year-old daughter Anna (Kylie Rogers) has a rare, incurable disease, she becomes a ferocious advocate for her daughter's healing as she searches for a solution. After Anna has a freak accident, an extraordinary miracle unfolds in the wake of her dramatic rescue that leaves medical specialists mystified, her family restored and their community inspired. Sony Pictures Entertainment
Movies are complimentary.
- starring Joseph Fiennes, Tom Felton, Peter Firth, and Cliff Curtis