Typical tasks and responsibilities:
Participation in one or more of the following programs:
- Spiritual Reading - weekly on Tuesdays at 10am
- Lenten and Advent Faith Sharing Groups
- Walking with Purpose
- Bible Study
- Morning Office 6:30 am Chapel: Men's is Thursday - Women's is Friday
- Saturday Men's prayer
- Retreat Days at St. Joseph-by-the-Sea - twice a year
- Retreat Weekend at St. Joseph-by-the-Sea - once a year
- Directed Prayer Weekend - Francis House of Prayer - once a year
- Retreat Day for Martha Mary Guild Members - at the Parish of Saint Mary - once a year
Required training or skills (if applicable):
There is no particular training needed for the participants other than a desire for spiritual growth.
Approximate time commitment:
Varies; about 20 minutes to one hour for most sessions; full day or weekend for retreats.